Need help identifing hardware I found.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScrapperRob

Reaction score
Hello. Does anybody here know what this thing is called. I found some in the garbage and I need more of them. I would like to search on line for them but I need to know the name it. One of the steel blocks is threaded and the other one isn't. Thanks for any help.IMG_20200110_153518.jpg

Countertop connector bolt.

its possible that its some kind of "unistrut" fitting search unistrut and see what comes up

The uni strut nuts that I have used had slots near the end and a spring attached to hold in place.

Countertop miter bolts. Thank you very much.
I'm using them to make a series of wire strippers for scrapping copper.
I attach them to a board with holes drilled through it. Different size holes for different gages of wire.
IMG_20200112_125515.jpg

Looks like the assembly for connecting miter countertop joints.
Yup... I recognize those connector bolts. Lifting the countertop into place, once pieces were connected together, was always great fun, if you like pickles, and PITA.

Hey could you or anyone please help me to identify this piece? Provide me with any basic info of its functions aand uses. And if course, what it is called or referred to as..? Please and thank you in advance..

Attachments

• 20200122_150715_HDR.jpg
    20200122_150715_HDR.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Back