Need a Diverter

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polat2

Reaction score
guys - i'm looking for a diverter to mount in my large bath tub which easily fits two people side by side. I'll be connecting two low gpm showerheads to this diverter and need it to work with two showerheads simultaneously. This product below works but am looking for something 2-3 feet wide. Can anybody make recommendations? Thanks

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MF75E11/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Doesn't that diverter only direct flow to one or the other shower heads???

As far as 2 heads a couple of feet apart, the only thing that comes to mind is one being a hose connected head with a mount you may located where you want.

But I think you may have to rig up a tee connection for the 2nd head hose connection, unless you can find a diverter that will allow water to 2 heads simultaneously.

responses on amazon questions indicates that diverter can supply to two showerheads. With a tee, I'll always be forced to use both showerheads simultaneously which I don't want

responses on amazon questions indicates that diverter can supply to two showerheads. With a tee, I'll always be forced to use both showerheads simultaneously which I don't want
Totally agree, that's why I said, "unless you can find a diverter that will allow water to 2 heads simultaneously."
I wasn't aware that that diverter was capable of it.

Well I just read the questions and answers and I now see that it's capable of sending water to either head or proportion the flow between the 2. Very good.

Latest posts

Back