My Baking Thread

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My vote is that Chris doesn't like peach pie... To me it is great, but my kids hate it, and people that are picky about strong flavors don't usually like it.

No it's embarassing.

Oh I know, I'm embarrassed for you.

My vote is that Chris doesn't like peach pie... To me it is great, but my kids hate it, and people that are picky about strong flavors don't usually like it.
I didn't like the fuzz on peaches when I was kid, it grossed me out for some reason, now I love them.

Are all are all white peaches soft? the last ones i bought were soft and tasteless...

No the ones I get almost have a crunch to them and very tasty and get sweeter the closer you get to the seed.

Then the ones y'all are shipping us are the crappy ones... they have NO flavor and are just white mush... the yellow ones however, snap when you bite them and are awesome!

We are going out with some friends Saturday night... maybe I need to make a pie for when we all head back to my house for darts... :)

I ate a white peach for lunch and it was great.

Are all are all white peaches soft? the last ones i bought were soft and tasteless...

No the ones I get almost have a crunch to them and very tasty and get sweeter the closer you get to the seed.

Then the ones y'all are shipping us are the crappy ones... they have NO flavor and are just white mush... the yellow ones however, snap when you bite them and are awesome!

We are going out with some friends Saturday night... maybe I need to make a pie for when we all head back to my house for darts... :)

That's what she sai.... but really, peaches come in white? When did that start and why wasn't I informed?

^
rotfl2.gif

I am about to check out at walmart with everything I need to make a green apple pie today. :)

Make sure you put lots of cinnamon in it, and course ground sugar on top....then once it's done, pack it in a cold case with dry ice, and mail it off to me! I'll be out waiting by the mailbox, OK?

Don't worry, havasu, I am on my way to help you clean out the riffraff hanging out around and in your mailbox. After we get done sending them down the road, I will stand guard by your mailbox to make sure they don't come back while you go inside and have a cold beer.

Thanks Phish but it's not necessary anymore. I tossed a bug bomb inside the mailbox and them "critters" left!

Latest posts

Back