My Baking Thread

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I baked giant cookies, no pics, just wanted you guys to know.

Just for the fun of it or where you in some sort of pastry judging competition?

No I just grew a sweet tooth because nobody made eggs and bacon so i was forced.

I would have made sugared bacon.

If I had bacon or sugar I would have but I guess I could have killed a squirrel and covered it in tree sap but I was lazy.

Maybe it's too early for me, but that makes no sense... :confused:

Austin would have made sugar covered bacon if he had a choice but I was camping and the closest I could get was a squirrel and sweet tree sap to cover it in so it was my redneck breakfast idea.

Austin would have made sugar covered bacon if he had a choice but I was camping and the closest I could get was a squirrel and sweet tree sap to cover it in so it was my redneck breakfast idea.

That's a dang fine idea. I hunt squirrel with a reverence usually reserved for more majestic animals. Horses and what not.

I felt left out by not actually baking anything and posting a picture here, so now I can feel left out no longer! :D

Here's what my homemade peach pie looked like as soon as it came out of the oven... no after pics, but with 4 of us working on it, its pretty much gone already. :)

2010-09-19%2020.13.22.jpg

Warm peach and apple pie has to be the best pies ever made. I may not have posted anything about your pie, but you can bet I was salivating!

Looking back at that pic makes me want to make another one... or two... :) Next time will either be another peach with way more peaches inside and a solid lattice top, or a berry pie with black, blue, raspberry...

WTF... What do you mean "you've never had a peach pie"?? The peaches I got said they were from California, so I know y'all have them out that way...

I've never had a peach pie.:(

They are amazing, especially made with fresh peaches. Have you ever had peach cobbler? Same thing built different.

Never had cobbler either and yes we have peaches coming out of our ears. I guess I will have to make a pie then.

Latest posts

Back