My Baking Thread

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I did. My son likes to use that SPF # 1, which is basically baby oil and iodine. When I got too lazy to reach for my SPF 50, I used his crap. Now, I've got blisters on my shoulders and starting to itch. I hate that!

I use SPF the highest I can find. Otherwise I burn like some sort of mutant. I think when I was at the coast it was something like SPF 98, and I still burnt.

My problem is that we have about 50 half used tubes of various SPF, and they are all over the boat. I hate that because they lose their potency after awhile, and I am always grabbing the wrong stuff. BTW, Bullfrog FTW!

When one is a pasty white boy, it is necessary. When you're from the Otahuanien Tribe, not so important!;)

I've gotten so bad I go outside in full sleeves and pants. I look like an albino expecting a solar flare.

I am more of a redneck, I figure if I just go out enough I wont need any lotion but all i get is sunburnt eveytime I go out.

I only use it when I'll be in the pool or out for more than 2-3 hours... I tan pretty good and definitely have the red-neck year round...

I am more of a redneck, I figure if I just go out enough I wont need any lotion but all i get is sunburnt eveytime I go out.

Tried that, just peeled, underneath, another layer of see through easily burn skin.

I've been crawling around various threads for over 2 hours now.
I'm easily entertained. Took the grand kids to the beach 2 weeks ago and my feet and lower legs got fried. They are just now starting to peel.

Back to original Topic.................

Oh Yeah, Almost forgot what is was

I didn't bake any thing lately but I did cook a pot of pinto and black beans with some hot Itailian sausages, tomatoes and onions a couple days ago.
1st time I've tried it with Itailian sausage. Dang those where good. Gonna have to do that more often.
Now I'm hungry and there's one bowl left in the frig.
I also smell a fire. Being fire season in hot & dry in southern Ca. probably a brush fire on a hill nearby.
Gonna go check. I hear a lot on planes flying nearby too.

Couldn't see one. Didn't make it outside to look. Had some beans and the phone rang.

No rims senior they have the wrong lug pattern, they are for sale as of tomorrow. They will fit your Jeep.

The broken jeep that hasn't been touched in a month? That's OK. My son just this week has had to replace the starter on his harley, replaced the ring gear in the HD primary, has a broken F350 Diesel, and both of his air units went out at the same time, when it was 108 in Eastvale recently.

Latest posts

Back