My Baking Thread

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Right-click... Save As... thanks for that one!

Btw, the pie looks GREAT! making me hungry... and the cornbread thing is a new one on me... We do cresent-dogs sometimes, but I'll have to try this new one soon!

Last edited:
We do the crescent dogs with the miniature sausages. THose things are awesome.

Hey Brad, long time no see.

I just bought 12 boxes of the Jiffy corn bread mix for like 40 cents each. That is all.

I just bought 12 boxes of the Jiffy corn bread mix for like 40 cents each. That is all.

I just bought eight cans of Arizona for $.66 each. That is all.

Last thing I bought was a 6 pack of razors for $5.99... :rolleyes:

Yeah, long time no see back at ya... I've been on some other forums trying to sell some stuff... So when I get online, I typically hit all those to check in, then move on to work stuff...

What am I trying to sell, you ask? :) A 1910 Swedish Mauser and a TI-89 Calculator... and my mountain bike, but cant really ship that one...

What are you asking for the Mauser?

Yeah, I answered him in a PM... $200 shipped is about the best I can do... but he hasn't even acknowledged my message... :(

It will probably take him a few days, I here the Intranet in Texas id slow.

Yeah, I answered him in a PM... $200 shipped is about the best I can do... but he hasn't even acknowledged my message... :(

I was going to show the wife before I responded, no point in hiding it, I spent to much money this month. Stupid Doctors, wanting money for services.

It will probably take him a few days, I here the Intranet in Texas id slow.

You go that right. Yesterday I had to wait two extra seconds for a page to load and I had a meltdown.

Little bit of both, it is Friday after all.

My boss has taken to drinking in the afternoons now.

I'm waiting till I hear crying before I tell his wife. JK I'm not going to tell his wife.

My boss is no longer my boss. My wife is my new boss, but there are fringe benefits,

Sometimes!

My boss is no longer my boss. My wife is my new boss, but there are fringe benefits,

Sometimes!

When was she not your boss? And I assume you're talking about cookies.

Sometimes!

This made me think of the Chris Rock stand-up when he is talking about how a black woman can not be First Lady... It wouldnt be funny to describe it here, but look it up... Pretty hilarious!

Yeah, I did. My son likes to use that SPF # 1, which is basically baby oil and iodine. When I got too lazy to reach for my SPF 50, I used his crap. Now, I've got blisters on my shoulders and starting to itch. I hate that!

Back