Mornin

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reedplumber

Professional
Professional
Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm newish to this forum but not to the trade. Licensed journeyman in the state of oklahoma. Work for the biggest company in the north central part of the state. I love a good challenge and the patience it takes to pull it off. Also, I am an avid polypipe geo installer, onyx installer, and take a lot of pride in my work. I enjoy working on new construction as well as service work. I hope someday people look at the work I do on a daily basis and think to themselves man that guy had his stuff together. Thanks for reading this and I hope to help out as many people as possible in the future!

Welcome to the forum!

I tend to operate the same way. I want to install plumbing in such a way that any other plumber who happened to look at it would know that a picky SOB had been there.

Thanks for helping out with questions on the forum, it gets busy at times.

No problem, just hope I can help a few out now and then.

phishfood said:
Welcome to the forum!

I tend to operate the same way. I want to install plumbing in such a way that any other plumber who happened to look at it would know that a picky SOB had been there.

Thanks for helping out with questions on the forum, it gets busy at times.

I actuall did a health department, my company did the waste and water and another plumbing company was doing the geo piping. The other companies owner came up to me and my partner and said he was impressed. It meant alot hearing that from somebody whose been doing this longer than I've been alive.

Back