MOEN MONTCIELLO

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOHN LOKUTA

Reaction score
I SAW THE POST BELOW ON PARTS FOR THESE FAUCETS.DOES ANY MEMEBER HAVE A LINK WHERE TO GET PARTS FOR THEM?I HAVE THE T951 TUB FAUCET AND THE RT4560 SINK FAUCTES AND WOULD LIKE NEW ESCHESHONS FOR ALL..I DONT LIKE THE BRASS LOOK.

I WOULD CONSIDER CHANGING THE FAUCETS BUT WOULD LIKE TO NOT CHANGE THE VALVES ,AS SINCE I HAVE LIMITED ACCESS TO THE TUB VALVE..SO IS THERE A CROSS REF CHAT AS TO WHAT FAUCETS CAN BE USED WITH THE EXISTING VALVES,I WANT THE OIL BRONZE LOOK,AND WOULD RATHER NOT DISMANTLE THEN AND SCUFF/PRIME AND THEN PAINT THE FAUCTES...HELP

SEEMS THERE BOTH THE M LOC SYSTEM

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    23.3 KB · Views: 9
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 9
Pictures don’t show valves to well. The trim is married to the brand. You will have to know brand and look thru there online catalog of old faucets for the model number. Then find the repair parts. Or get new ones and register it online and place the sticker inside access panel.

Thank you for your response James I know they’re not the best pictures however I did get an email from Moen today in the email was included the master cross-reference catalog on how to cross reference what valves I have and what pieces will fit on there ...I was hoping to ultimately find a website or forum that had people selling old valves that were either lightly used or new old stock where I can possibly purchased a couple..
Tub Moen t951
Rt4560 sink

Yes I was looking on eBay ,what im going to purchase is a Moen Brantford oil rub bronze Kit for the Roman tub ..faucet T49430 RB cording to the information and chart I was giving it will drop right on the spout height is correct and the valve configuration are correct

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back