Moen 1222 replacement thinks up is "off".

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will pipe in (see what I did there?) & suggest accessible shutoffs with some sort of access panel (if possible) so you don't have to shut off the water to the entire house. That's what I'm doing with my house reno. Shutoffs everywhere!

I hope murbot got this working properly now.
Also... :) 100% agree. Added 1/4 turners for both sides when I built the shower about 8yrs ago. Cut a panel out from the hall bath closet to the back of my main bath shower. Also have a drop ceiling in the bathroom below to access all of the piping. Or I did prior to 4 leaks ruining my 11 month old/new panels. LOL

Thanks !!

Sounds good! I have one access panel in a bedroom wall but it will be covered by furniture that can be moved in case of an emergency. Pipes for one shower are exposed inside a closet and the other shower I'm adding will have an access panel as well.

That sucks about the ceiling panels being ruined by a leak. I hope they weren't too expensive to replace.

Latest posts

Back