Miss Zane Needs A Sticky

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

KULTULZ

Jack of All Trades ~ Master of None
Professional
Reaction score
If you don't know what plumbing code your state uses, you can look it up in the Plumbing Code By State thread.
Miss Zane was kind enough to provide a state by state codes list and it was never :( STICKEYED :(

I, for one, thinks she deserves for the info she so diligently worked on to be officially STICKEYED and an official THANK YOU be pronounced by the BOARD BRASS... :cool:

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Easy peasy. It is a done deal. Please let us know what else you feel should be stuck at the top of the page for quick viewing, and it will be done.

Zanne

Reaction score
Thanks!

I think the version I have on the houserepairtalk forum is actually more up-to-date, but I'd have to compare. I can't take credit for all of it since I got most of it from the terrylove forum and then checked other websites to confirm and make changes and then looked for the links to the codes and such.

Glad it has been helpful. :)

KULTULZ

Jack of All Trades ~ Master of None
Professional
Reaction score
All you have to do (IMO) is enter a disclaimer @ the bottom of the list to say this info was believed to be correct as of original post date and post the date of any corrected entries... :D

Zanne

Reaction score
I'll have to get an admin to add that to the post for me since I can no longer edit the post. After a certain amount of time, members can't edit posts. I don't know why.
I will have to compare the list to the one on the houserepair forum and see if anything is different. I know on the houserepair one I added Guam and Puerto Rico and it was called Plumbing Code By State and Territory.

Mr_David

Easily Amused
Professional
Reaction score
what is a sticky? Is that like when you get a wax ring on the bottom of your boot and don't know it until you walked out to your truck for something and see a trail of it on the carpet when you come back in.

Last edited:

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
In case you are really wondering, making a thread a "sticky" will always allow it to remain at the top of the list within that section, so it can be easily referenced later on. If not stickied, it will fall down the thread line and it becomes a bear to find it later on.