Milwaukee USB Lithium N Stuff

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twowaxhack

Currently in the Lab conducting research
Professional
Reaction score
Some of my new favorite tools. I work alone sometimes and I have to carry everything around, so I like these Milwaukee lights that have a magnet or can just can sit around in s dark attic. I have a headlight but I like the entire area lit up.

These fit in my tool bag, pocket, wherever.

They have a USB charger for phones or whatever. You can swap batteries if they die. The stick lights have two brightness levels and the clip on light that can rotate has 3.

The Klein non contact voltage detector detects AC and DC voltage from 12v -1000v and has a detected power level indicator to give you an idea of how much voltage is present. Has a flashlight too. Has an on and off button so you don’t have to hold button down.

I use this to scan pipes and wires That I’m working close to for voltage. 6FB77B15-743C-4D22-8836-575449257FC8.jpeg

Any questions I’ll try to answer.,

I too have that Klein tool, which is a Godsend for tracking hot wires. Nothing worse than guessing, and guessing wrong on the top step of a ladder.

I picked up the 12v right angle drill. I do a lot of repairs and drilling through cabinets.

I also drop pipe from the attic on outside walls if the roof pitch allows. This small right angle drill will do the job. Sure it struggles but it’ll do it . I use a brand new bit when I do that.

I drove some 1/4” x 3 tapcons into a 6x6 treated post with it, worked great.

If you’ve seen it but are on the fence, I suggest buying it.

I’d like to add that I am on the Milwaukee e-mail list and get exclusive deals. I’d suggest anyone to do so. The last one I used was 20% off any Milwaukee light that day only, so I bought two.

Back