Military only tread

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IFIXH20

HERE TO HELP
Professional
Reaction score
Phishfood , Havasu , Austin , Chris --- Hi guys, I would like to know if there is a way to add a MILITARY only thread with a pass code access for our men & women of the Arm Forces. With all the knowledge here, this would be a great place for answers (with a guy like john---Man) and a way for us to give back. A place they can come for plumbing answers and people they could trust.

Last edited:
Austin it the only one here with the power to add such a place. I don't know about a separate password, but it would be set up like a members only section that you had to ask for permission.

On Glock Forum, we have a Military/Law Enforcement section which you need to receive permission. It works great for military topics which might get blasted by non-military types, but I really don't understand its usefulness here. Anyone, either military or non-military, asks for assistance and they will receive it. Am I missing something else? One other thing to consider is how does one confirm the information they give us is correct...and true?

By the way, please don't get me wrong. I also support our men in uniform 100%, but wouldn't they receive the same help on the open forum?

http://www.plumbingforums.com/forum/groups/

We have a groups section, it's hidden, but I encourage you to setup a military group there.

I worry that an open military board on a plumbing community not be active, which can hurt us in our rankings for Google.

Guys, Thanks for the quick response. Austin thanks for the heads up on the rankings , I do not want to cause any problems with sponsor , rankings - so I will promote this site to serval military agencies around town. Thanks again Guys

Back