Manufacturer Identification

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Springer

Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody recognizes this style of supply line and can tell me who manufactured it? The only identifying mark on the crimp is "EL". The nut is plastic and has two tabs 180 degrees apart from each other.

Thanks!

Attachments

• mfg ID.jpg
    mfg ID.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 20
Did you try using google''s image search? Go to google, click images, and then upload your picture to the search bar by clicking on the camera.

There are many manufacturers of that type of supply line. Hard to tell which one it is from just a crimp.

Here is a picture of the entire line. Usually it is the unique marks that help with ID so that's where I started.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Overview of line.jpg
    Overview of line.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 24
is it feeding a specific faucet.....I know that grohe have different threads I replaced a couple a few years ago and didn't know and brought 3/8 supplies so I had to order specific supplies to grohe….they wernt cheap

looks like standard toilet supply some older shut offs ive seen are larger than the standard 3/8. home depot has both sizes.

I agree with Rickyman. At home depot they might be called "toilet supply flex lines:

Back