Looking for a tinted (Blue) Frameless shower door?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonnyMariah

Reaction score
Hi All,

After returning from a trip to Italy, we were eager to redo our old bathroom. What we can't find, is a tinted shower door. They were everywhere in Europe.

Does anyone know of a company that sells tinted shower doors? We'd love a Blue one?

TIA

Dwayne

Try calling some glass companies in Los Angeles and Pomona. It may cost a few bucks more, but you are only 6 hour drive from there, or they may give you a local referral.

My wife is pushing for the shower to be finished. I may just have to settle on some Amazon door (Vigo, Aston). Can anybody recommend a brand or better place to buy one? It will need to be an adjustable framless door..as I did the tiling myself!

I just sent a message to my shower door guy, since he deals with lots of glass companies in Los Angeles. I'll respond when I get his response.

Was the company from the link I posted no longer selling tinted glass doors? I wonder how hard it is to get the glass doors tinted by having a film or something professionally installed... They can do all sorts of crazy stuff with the glass doors now-- like having it so when a light switch is turned on, the glass turns opaque for privacy. No idea how they do it, but you'd think if they can do that then tinted glass should be available too. It's a shame AlefromItaly doesn't post anymore because he'd probably know where to get the glass. Hopefully Havasu's door guy will have some info.

After waiting 5 hours, I finally got a response from my shower door guy. He has been ordering and installing glass showers, doors and walls for 30 years, but has never seen any company in the Los Angeles area that deals with colored glass. I'm sorry, but I struck out.

Back