LG Nipple

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use to be in a band called the 'Cockalorums' or leap froggers, of course, that was in San Diego, where we didn't know much better.

I worked for an old lady in the 90’s that let Elvis Presley sleep on her couch when he came through town playing music before he was famous !!!! I thought that was the coolest thing. She had pics too.

Her husband worked the bar he was playing at and he didn’t have a place to stay and not much money at the time.

Another story about Elvis. I was in a now bad part of the city and went into this tiny tiny store that sold snacks and drinks.,

Old old black man was sitting on the stool behind the counter. I grabbed my stuff and went to pay. I told the old timer to keep the change. His EYES lit up. He smiled big with no teeth. He says “ you just took me back “

I say “ whatttttt” ???

He says “ Elvis Presley came through my store and bought a drink and he told me to keep the change......I’m Elvis Presley and I’ll be famous one day “ Then he walked out......

Being a plumber has put me in the community from rich to poor and I’ve met so many incredible diverse people from all over the world.

I’ve held jewelry gifted by Saudi Kings and Zebra legged stools from tribes in the African jungles. Met Johnny Cash, Apple CEO Tim Cook, Hank Aaron and many professional athletes and actors and politicians and gifted doctors.

All have treated me with much respect and have been very generous with their time to have a conversation with and share experiences.

I’m truly blessed and thank those that took the time to teach me this profession and how to run a successful business that affords me way more benefits and life experiences than the paycheck will ever reflect.

For that I’m truly grateful.

Great wisdom and insight for a youngster. I think it is more typical to gain that wisdom at a later age and then you think, wow, my life has been interesting and I have met some really wise and interesting people. Just have to give people a chance. "You get old too soon and wise too late".

I worked for an old lady in the 90’s that let Elvis Presley sleep on her couch when he came through town playing music before he was famous !!!! I thought that was the coolest thing. She had pics too.

Her husband worked the bar he was playing at and he didn’t have a place to stay and not much money at the time.

Another story about Elvis. I was in a now bad part of the city and went into this tiny tiny store that sold snacks and drinks.,

Old old black man was sitting on the stool behind the counter. I grabbed my stuff and went to pay. I told the old timer to keep the change. His EYES lit up. He smiled big with no teeth. He says “ you just took me back “

I say “ whatttttt” ???

He says “ Elvis Presley came through my store and bought a drink and he told me to keep the change......I’m Elvis Presley and I’ll be famous one day “ Then he walked out......

Being a plumber has put me in the community from rich to poor and I’ve met so many incredible diverse people from all over the world.

I’ve held jewelry gifted by Saudi Kings and Zebra legged stools from tribes in the African jungles. Met Johnny Cash, Apple CEO Tim Cook, Hank Aaron and many professional athletes and actors and politicians and gifted doctors.

All have treated me with much respect and have been very generous with their time to have a conversation with and share experiences.

I’m truly blessed and thank those that took the time to teach me this profession and how to run a successful business that affords me way more benefits and life experiences than the paycheck will ever reflect.

For that I’m truly grateful.

Your nipple is in the mail. I will private message you the tracking number.,

Latest posts

Back