Learning Plumber

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be careful using sulfuric acid. I ended up in the emergency room for 4 hours because of
Hi Angela! I sympathize with your plight and hope you can get it resolved but I missed where the 70% metric came from and how can that be measured?

My neighbors and I pour a cup of white vinegar down all of our drains once a month. Since doing so, nobody has had any plumbing issues.
thank you so very much. I will do this.

do not put any of those drain cleaners down the drain, they eat pipe. I had a customer whose wife poured a container of drain cleaner down the kitchen sink drain every friday morning after breakfast. |He called me with a leak near the sink in the end i had to change all the pipes from the sink all the way o the stack.

I would suggest getting a camera in there to see what is going on. If this is a reoccurring issue, it may be something other than grease. If your going to pay 800 bucks each time I would want to know what is happening down the line and maybe it can be prevented in the future.

Back