Kohler Toliet Spraying Water At Top Valve

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Admin

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I have a Kohler toilet, it's a low profile, I believe for a handicap person, so short toilet with a short tank.

At the top of the valve there is a valve with three holes that spray water underneath the lid that leaks on the floor.

I don't know why it's spraying water out of these holes, the piece has tubing to run the water proper like other toilets.

How can I stop this valve from spraying water, it sprays in all three directions and one direction goes right underneath the lid of the toilet and water runs on the floor.

The picture below is it spraying out all three of the holes with my hand there to catch the water from exiting the tank onto the floor.

IMG_1284.jpg

I just changed a flapper on a Kohler one pc Rialto today. has a similar fill valve except the one I saw did not have a refill tube on it. be right back I'll go look up something.

AND the water should not be spraying out the top like that.

Don't think the part that is spraying is serviceable.
You may need to replace the whole valve

004 (640x480).jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hi,

I have the same problem, and can not believe that I have to replace the entire setup, any news on this, what causes this "spray" ? Thanks alot,
Tom

Hi,

I have the same problem and can not believe that there is no solutions which does not mean to exchange the entire valve. Any new ideas on this? What is the cause? Can the top part be opened?

Thanks, Tom

Latest posts

Back