Kitchen Faucet Hose Help

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woogy

Reaction score
Hi - I need to remove the black adapter you see here that connects to the pull down faucet sprayer head, and swap it with another one that has the right threading. How in the world do you get these off the hose?278BD06B-EB5C-4D3D-9148-4DBE7B568703.jpeg

It has a white nut inside that you can unscrew out with a large Allen wrench, and some washers come out, but the black piece won’t separate from the hose. Thanks!

You don't. You get a new hose. Most faucets have a lifetime warranty and The manufacturer will Ship the needed parts.

Start over, and tell your story a,b,c, etc.
What is the exact problem?
Give all the facts and info.
What are you trying to accomplish, and why?
Post pics of the entire faucet and of everything.
Or expect to get poor advice.

Start over, and tell your story a,b,c, etc.
What is the exact problem?
Give all the facts and info.
What are you trying to accomplish, and why?
Post pics of the entire faucet and of everything.
Or expect to get poor advice.

Hi - yes, I can:
We have a Pfiser Kitchen Faucet - which is about 6 years old. The model is a "Vosa" which is discontinued now.
The black hose that goes from the head to the body is frayed and is spraying water underneath
I ordered the closest hose I could find on Amazon since this faucet is discontinued now and there's not a perfect hose to order for it
The one I got and received is in the picture below.
As you can see, the head of the hose (that I'm trying to remove) is different than the original one, so it doesn't connect to the sprayer
I've read other people have been able to "swap them" - so that this will work.
I cannot remove the black piece you see above (and same on the new hose) to be able to swap them, so that the new hose will connect to the current faucet head/sprayer.
Hope that helps.hose 2.png

If you have installed any Pfister (Price-Pfister), Moen, Delta faucet, the company will send you new parts for free (even if they are discontinued). The catch is that you have to be the "original owner" (or tell them you are).
I had a discontinued Moen kitchen faucet that the diverter didn't work and they sent me a completely new faucet for free. Delta is sending me new parts for a customer's 30+ year old vanity faucet. Never hurts to call the manufacture first!

If you have installed any Pfister (Price-Pfister), Moen, Delta faucet, the company will send you new parts for free (even if they are discontinued). The catch is that you have to be the "original owner" (or tell them you are).
I had a discontinued Moen kitchen faucet that the diverter didn't work and they sent me a completely new faucet for free. Delta is sending me new parts for a customer's 30+ year old vanity faucet. Never hurts to call the manufacture first!
Love it, thanks - I wish other industries would follow suit with that type of exceptional service... absorbing the cost of parts, trusting that the person calling actually bought a product of theirs without verifying it somehow with a receipt, etc. Very cool - the Pfiser Rep I talked to was great and didn't question a thing - verified through a picture that the model was right, and shipped the part immediately. Thanks everyone

Back