Just purchased land

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97SuperGlide

Reaction score
I just had my offer accepted for some land I am buying in Western Pennsylvania. The land has been tested and approved for a sand mound system.

I would prefer to have a regular in ground system with no pump and the leach field and all that, as I want to put a cabin on the property.

My question is: If the land did not perc well enough for a traditional in ground septic is it possible to have fill trucked in to make the site perc appropriately for one?

I just had my offer accepted for some land I am buying in Western Pennsylvania. The land has been tested and approved for a sand mound system.

I would prefer to have a regular in ground system with no pump and the leach field and all that, as I want to put a cabin on the property.

My question is: If the land did not perc well enough for a traditional in ground septic is it possible to have fill trucked in to make the site perc appropriately for one?

hard question to answer. lots of variables,
i would say consult a engineer in your area,

if it were dug out big enough and filed with gravel ......
question is,,how big and how much gravel. an engineer

Back