Just a note to our experts who provide help in here...

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
It has been mentioned before, but since it has been a long time since mentioning it, those of you who help in here, feel free to post your company information into the signature portion at the bottom of your posts. I know some wish to remain anonymous, but is you would like to post a business signature, feel free. This is our way to thank the experts in here.

If you click on your avatar/name at the top right of the page, you will see "signature", and this is where you can add your info. If you need help, feel free to send me a direct message, by clicking on my name and starting a new private conversation.

Twowaxhack

Professional
Professional
Reaction score
I’ve met people who work for our local government that brag about how they don’t work or just work a couple hours a day. They just show up and get a check.

For a while about 30 city tagged trucks would converge on a local breakfast restaurant every morning. They left the city garage after they clocked in and would go eat breakfast. 🤣

Twowaxhack

Professional
Professional
Reaction score
Send pictures with time arrivals and departure of city workers at the restaurant to the the City Council members and the Village Manager. You will see this practice being stopped immediately.
One of our city council members was arrested for public drunk on July 4th and his friend was arrested for operating a boat DUI. 🤡🤣

Its a clown show around here.

BlueSkyHigh

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve met people who work for our local government that brag about how they don’t work or just work a couple hours a day. They just show up and get a check.

For a while about 30 city tagged trucks would converge on a local breakfast restaurant every morning. They left the city garage after they clocked in and would go eat breakfast. 🤣
Some call that “team building” and is a very important part of any workday. My best work when in the federal government was accomplished over a three martoonie lunch that ended with a handshake and a commitment to spend taxpayer dollars.

ESTIMATOR

Reaction score
One of our city council members was arrested for public drunk on July 4th and his friend was arrested for operating a boat DUI. 🤡🤣

Its a clown show around here.
Really.....how the heck do you get arrested for public drunkenness on the 4th of July??? He had to be completely out of his mind drunk.

Twowaxhack

Professional
Professional
Reaction score
Really.....how the heck do you get arrested for public drunkenness on the 4th of July??? He had to be completely out of his mind drunk.
State troopers observed a boat running too fast and without lights after dusk.

They conducted a stop and DUI check on the driver. During the DUI check of the driver, the councilman, a passenger
, kept interrupting the State Trooper.

Driver was drunk so he got arrested then the councilman was arrested for public drunk for the interrupting.

I don’t understand the charge, I told my wife the charge should’ve also been “ interfering with an investigation “

I believe they were stopped at the boat launch.

ESTIMATOR

Reaction score
State troopers observed a boat running too fast and without lights after dusk.

They conducted a stop and DUI check on the driver. During the DUI check of the driver, the councilman, a passenger
, kept interrupting the State Trooper.

Driver was drunk so he got arrested then the councilman was arrested for public drunk for the interrupting.

I don’t understand the charge, I told my wife the charge should’ve also been “ interfering with an investigation “

I believe they were stopped at the boat launch.

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I wish they didn't make us pay another $6 a month just to see one TV show. Just like "Seal Team", "Yellowstone", "Billions", and the others who are trying to squeeze a few more bucks from you, even though you pay $190 a month for 600 channels....that have nothing worthwhile on them!