Is this a loop?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruslan Parsegyan

Reaction score
I'm in need of a water softener install in my garage and every plumber I call they ask if I have a loop installed already or if I need a loop installed. I don't know if I have a loop or not. here is the picture of my water heater in the garage and something that looks like a loop?

also I heard it can be installed several ways even without a loop. what are the different ways and pros/cons of each. Thank you!

TQbgwZd.jpg

That isn't specifically preplumbed for a water softener, but that section of pipe that comes out of the wall, turns, has a valve, and then turns back into the wall can have a water softener connected into it.

I'm in need of a water softener install in my garage and every plumber I call they ask if I have a loop installed already or if I need a loop installed. I don't know if I have a loop or not. here is the picture of my water heater in the garage and something that looks like a loop?

also I heard it can be installed several ways even without a loop. what are the different ways and pros/cons of each. Thank you!

TQbgwZd.jpg

that is some ugly ass plumbing, done by a person who does not give a damn about his trade

Latest posts

Back