Is my toilet disintegrating?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John, you have it all wrong! It has just been one headache after another. As they say, next time I will just find a woman I hate and buy her a house! :)

Havasu, we ARE on a tight schedule here, and this house sawing is on the critical path. See if you can bump it up any.

Should have just bought the one way ticket then you would not be pressed for time, or at least not had a return flight the next day.

there are 2 women I trust completelly. One is named Mom, the other Grandma.

And you had better be careful with Mom, at any moment she might remember some of the stuff you pulled as a teenager, and decide to get some revenge.

I don't think that came from the toilet.
It looks like hard grease cakes that may have come off of the pipes and floated up. Will it float if you put it in a bucket of water?
I've seen stuff like this get knocked off the inside of a sewer line while cleaning it. It is hard and brittle.
Have you had your sewer cleaned recently?

Also you can get a build up in the toilet if you urinate in it and leave it sit. the mineral collect up in the wier of the toilet

I had experience at slicing toilets in half.

Bring it buy and I'll show you how:D

021 (1024x768).jpg

Can't imagine this happening. Never heard of such. However, Kohler must have had problems in the past since they gave you a new toilet and did not even want to see the old one. Congrats for taking this beyond the First Line of Defense and getting to someone who could help you!

Latest posts

Back