Is Frodo OK?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zanne

Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Frodo? He hasn't posted since May 21 and I'm getting worried.
I vaguely recall something about him recovering from an injury, but my memory is crap.
Really hoping he's just resting and enjoying himself, but I hope we hear from him soon just to know if he's OK.

Yeah I just talked to him. he did end up in the hospital but he's recovering . he is OK. he just doesn't have access to a computer.

He was asking if jerry was done with his stock. On the diy forum. Thought maybe you knew he was talking about

Ah, I didn't see him over there, but I haven't been keeping up with stuff. I hope he's feeling ok. Thanks for the update on him.

Haven't heard from Frodo in a bit. Anyone know how he's doing? Is he ok?

Yeah, I miss his comments. I hope he's ok.

I just called him.
He's okay.
He's been a little busy.

That is good to hear. If you speak to him again, please let him know we're thinking of him.

Man, I miss Frodo. His sketches and drawings with things labeled as "terlet" always amuse me.

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Frodo!! It's so great to "see" you again!! How've you been doing?

LOL. At least he's ok. That's what matters.

dumbass, lol...i said that in a friendly manor
i thought you moved to slow down, that is what you said, i remember it
are you running a crew again?

I need angies help, the link in my signature is not working
the link is where people can make a donation to this site
can you guys get it working?

and who absconded with my rebel flag in my signature?

Latest posts

Back