In Search of drain cleaning services...

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HermanAStrong

Reaction score
A bathroom is a place where you freshen up, wash, bath or perform regular grooming routine. However, no one wants to enter into a smelly bathroom. Now we are facing a similar issue. We maintain a paying guest facility in our upstairs and more than 6 students are there. They use a common bathroom in the upstairs. Long hair, dirt, soap scum, oil etc. get accumulated in the drain pipes and blocking the passage of water. This becomes a regular issue and we regularly contact plumbers for this. Now we decided to approach any experts for resolving this issue. Many suggested an option of drain cleaning services in Toronto. I am not at all aware of the formalities that I needed to do before approaching such service centers. Whom do I need to contact for this service?

Try calling the phone # and talk to whom ever answers the phone.
I'm sure what ever question you have they would most likely have someone at the other end of the line to help you.

Toronto is a pretty big place. I'm sure they have a lot of companies that clean and service drains. Keep in mind the ones that spend a lot of money on advertisements have to re-coop that expense.
That doesn't mean that they provide the best service, only that they have a good advertisement. You have to ask around your local area for referrals.

Drain cleaners don't have to be plumbers. Some cleaners won't or can't make repairs to things they find while cleaning a drain.
Some plumbers clean drains. I still do. I started out cleaning drains.
First drain I cleaned, they had a bad garbage disposal. I did not have a clue on how to replace it. ................................. .........Still don't...............;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back