in need of Michigan plumbing knowledge

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PortlandPlumbing

Reaction score
I'm looking to speak with plumbing contractors in Michigan, preferably southeastern Michigan. Currently, my husband own's a plumbing company in Portland, Oregon, however, I have been trying to get him to move back to Michigan where I am originally from. He has many concerns about the unknown, and no amount of searching has provided me with the answers; I need to speak to the source. If there is anyone out there who is willing to take the time to share their local knowledge, I would be greatly appreciative.

I was considering moving to Georgia a few years ago until I got my present job. What I did, then, was look up a few plumbing companies in the area and called them until I found a business owner who was willing to have a conversation about what to expect in that area. After that, I called the local code enforcement and they put me in touch with somebody who could also add some details to what I needed to know. Maybe doing the same would help you or your husband.

Back