in need of Michigan plumbing knowledge

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

PortlandPlumbing

Reaction score
I'm looking to speak with plumbing contractors in Michigan, preferably southeastern Michigan. Currently, my husband own's a plumbing company in Portland, Oregon, however, I have been trying to get him to move back to Michigan where I am originally from. He has many concerns about the unknown, and no amount of searching has provided me with the answers; I need to speak to the source. If there is anyone out there who is willing to take the time to share their local knowledge, I would be greatly appreciative.

Caduceus

Professional
Professional
Reaction score
I was considering moving to Georgia a few years ago until I got my present job. What I did, then, was look up a few plumbing companies in the area and called them until I found a business owner who was willing to have a conversation about what to expect in that area. After that, I called the local code enforcement and they put me in touch with somebody who could also add some details to what I needed to know. Maybe doing the same would help you or your husband.

CT18

Reaction score
Is your company a service or construction or both company. I have am currently a plumber but not a business owner. I have been a member of local 98 since 1989.