If any members here have a flexible well poly pipe, you must have this tool.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkk

Reaction score
A Couple weeks ago, suddenly no water from the kitchen and bath faucet.
It could be a nightmare with no watering in the house and all the garden for a while.
First, I thought the well pump failed because the pump is 16 years old.
Fortunately, I found the cause was a broken main water pipe from the well and it was repaired by myself right away
It would be really absurd if the cause of the well pump failed.
Then I had to wait several days for a well guy to replace the pump even calling an emergency.
I don't even want to think about that situation.
I was really concerned about it and ever since I was looking for some tool for pulling the well poly drop pipe that I could pull the pump and replace the pump by myself in an emergency situation,
This video will tell how it solved the problem.
If you have any better thoughts, please share them.
Thanks
Jkk

made diagrams for you 😉😉
The plate's thickness is 1/4" mild steel.
Please ignore the extra holes that were there when I bought..

If you have any questions let me know.
Thanks
Jkk

Following sites are you can purchase the tool and roller.

www.ebay.com

Well Pump Pulling and Installing Assist Tool, Poly Pipe, flexible pipe, wire. | eBay
This has made my life very easy in installing and removing flexible tubing for well systems. Pump Pulling and installing Assist Tool. Pulling a Well Pump the Easy Way - Also Inexpensive! If you are a handy, you can modify the mounting bracket to make it fit.
www.ebay.com

Amazon.com: CE Smith-29541 Bow Roller 4" W BLK RUB : Sports & Outdoors

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

Last time when the drop pipe changed to the poly pipe from the galvanized 6 years ago, I saw an adapter the well guy was using to pull the pipe from the well casing.

It was very convenient for pulling the pipe.

I Just made pipe to pull it up out of the casing today from the recycled pipe and ring.🤣🤣🤣
jkk

pipe.jpg

pulling adapter.jpg

Back