Identifying a Bathroom Faucet

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

will8250

Reaction score
Hello all. New here. Hoping to get some help identifying a bathroom faucet that someone else installed. One of the braided nylon supply lines has sprung a pinhole leak. Instead of trying to figure out how to replace the entire thing, I was hoping to replace just the affected assembly. But to do that I'll need to figure out the make (and model). Thanks in advance for any help.

Which braided line split? If it is one that goes from the shut off valve to the faucet then yes you can
replace it. The ones going to the faucet itself from the tee underneath can't tell by your picture.

it's one of the semi-clear nylon ones. You can see the water on the outside of the line nearest the camera in one of the photos. I'm sure its some manufacturer proprietary part so just trying to figure out which manufacturer so I can contact them to order it. Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
I have installed a similar faucet but I too can't remember which brand it is. I'd recommend going up to a big box store, and looking for this faucet, and once you identify the manufacturer, give them a call and request a replacement hose assembly.

Price Pfister.
I could not find the exact model that you have but the hardware underneath should be the same.

PP Parts.JPG

Attachments

• ex-049-07.pdf
    108.2 KB · Views: 2
thanks everyone for your tips (especially mr_David). I'll contact them

Back