I am not a plumber😁

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

Cgetch32

Reaction score
Hello all! I joined this forum in hopes that someone can give a little guidance on converting a countertop fryer from nat to lpg.

The fryer is a cf30. Cooking Performance Group. My main issue so far is just getting the dang thing taken apart to a point where I can access the orifices and other things that need to be switched. Everything I find on converting a fryer, the burners are vertical. On this model they are horizontal facing the back of the unit.

Has anyone worked on one of these? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

Geofd

Staff member
Professional
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you contacted the co service techs or ask for a manual on your model ????

Cgetch32

Reaction score
I did contact the company and they won't tell me anything because I bought the fryer at an auction. I did also download the manual, but it doesn't show anything about disassembly.

Duckbutter

Reaction score
Wasn't going to say anything, but yes, it's a gas fixture and he wants to modify it, bad idea.

Just a tiny leak over a few days is a home explosion.

Twowaxhack

Professional
Professional
Reaction score
Hello all! I joined this forum in hopes that someone can give a little guidance on converting a countertop fryer from nat to lpg.

The fryer is a cf30. Cooking Performance Group. My main issue so far is just getting the dang thing taken apart to a point where I can access the orifices and other things that need to be switched. Everything I find on converting a fryer, the burners are vertical. On this model they are horizontal facing the back of the unit.

On page 10 gives you an exploded view of how it comes apart.

looks pretty simple.

Stanlee

Reaction score

You might take a look here. Basic guidelines/cautions/disclaimer, etc

JG plumbing

Reaction score
Here there's a license requirement. It's a seperate license. Plumbers get from the had cock to the meter. They get from the cock to the equipment.

Twowaxhack

Professional
Professional
Reaction score
Anyone know why 15/16-16 flare was made ?

It sure wasn’t for the professional......

How is everyone doing today ? 🤓

Latest posts