I am not a plumberšŸ˜

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cgetch32

Reaction score
Hello all! I joined this forum in hopes that someone can give a little guidance on converting a countertop fryer from nat to lpg.

The fryer is a cf30. Cooking Performance Group. My main issue so far is just getting the dang thing taken apart to a point where I can access the orifices and other things that need to be switched. Everything I find on converting a fryer, the burners are vertical. On this model they are horizontal facing the back of the unit.

Has anyone worked on one of these? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• vqtytmalvqgwpky.jpg
    vqtytmalvqgwpky.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 1
I did contact the company and they won't tell me anything because I bought the fryer at an auction. I did also download the manual, but it doesn't show anything about disassembly.

Wasn't going to say anything, but yes, it's a gas fixture and he wants to modify it, bad idea.

Just a tiny leak over a few days is a home explosion.

Hello all! I joined this forum in hopes that someone can give a little guidance on converting a countertop fryer from nat to lpg.

The fryer is a cf30. Cooking Performance Group. My main issue so far is just getting the dang thing taken apart to a point where I can access the orifices and other things that need to be switched. Everything I find on converting a fryer, the burners are vertical. On this model they are horizontal facing the back of the unit.

On page 10 gives you an exploded view of how it comes apart.

looks pretty simple.
https://cdnimg.webstaurantstore.com/documents/pdf/cpgfryers_manual.pdf

You might take a look here. Basic guidelines/cautions/disclaimer, etc
https://blog.westernfoodequipment.com/2013/06/03/how-to-convert-a-deep-fryer-to-propane/

No, i want the job to go to someone that knows,

Then a commercial kitchen equipment repairman would get the job, most gas fitters donā€™t know Jack about appliances

No license required to work on equipment.

Here there's a license requirement. It's a seperate license. Plumbers get from the had cock to the meter. They get from the cock to the equipment.

Anyone know why 15/16-16 flare was made ?

It sure wasnā€™t for the professional......

How is everyone doing today ? šŸ¤“

Latest posts

Back