I’m in for it…(and “Howdy y’all” from Nashville)

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goss92

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Excited this exists. I just bought my first home by myself. I live with just a roommate upstairs. I’m trying to fix everything as it breaks around me. Fences, garage doors, toilets, etc. I joined this forum to get advice as I’d like to learn and hopefully save money without big mistakes or frustration. It’s toilet time!

Excited to be here!
-Goss

Attachments

• B2D9579B-FAF3-4BED-9F2D-3B553A74778D.jpeg
    B2D9579B-FAF3-4BED-9F2D-3B553A74778D.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Kohlers flush system in my opinion is the worst on the market.

You couldn’t pay me to have those in my house much less me buy them.

Rather than a conventional flapper they have a (flush tower) sometimes the handle sticks against the tank wall I believe there are retro fit kits out there

Kohlers flush system in my opinion is the worst on the market.

You couldn’t pay me to have those in my house much less me buy them.
Makes sense. So if I went for the cheaper Glacier Bay, would that be better or worse? Right now the GB is more than the Kohler.

Rather than a conventional flapper they have a (flush tower) sometimes the handle sticks against the tank wall I believe there are retro fit kits out there
My current toilet has a tower on it and it doesn’t flush but it’s also 15 years old.

The yellow seals they use are crap IMO

Back