How to get started?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plumbingnewb

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am new to the plumbing arena and would like some advice on how to become a plumber in AZ.
Which I will post in another forum!!!
I live in Prescott, Az and am looking to get started in the field (industry) after being a direct hire recruiter and a staffing manager in Phoenix I finally figured "Why don't I do that? They make more, and I could actually work with people who care and have pride in what they do!" the kicker for me is that most of you actually want to find a solution and not just talk about a problem!!! I thought this was a common concept! Well in the trades it is!! I like helping people, the sense of accomplishment at the end of the day and developing a skill that will get better as I learn.
That is pretty much it, I have done some residential work in my own home and some friends homes, am eager to learn, and have pride in a job well done for someone putting their trust in my knowledge and skill. I look forward to learning from you all.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum!

I posted a reply in the General Forum as well.

The trade can use all of the dedicated people who truly care about what they do.

Just a few questions about various apprenticeship programs.
I have contacted the local ua and am wondering if their are other apprenticeship programs. I have done some googling and would like some different perspectives as I don't really know how to find the best one that would be in my budget or what is out there .... so feel free to jump in on this one all views are welcome.
Thanks in advance

Welcome, I'm not a plumber just a DIYer but I'm sure the real plumbers will be happy to help you.

Latest posts

Back