How To Fix Spout To Shower Head Switch?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watchline

Reaction score
Hi All,

Been doing a bit of self-fixing recently and got stuck on this repair. What should I be expecting and how do I go about fixing the switch? As you can see in the pictures the pull handle just came out completely. Thanks.

IMG_2827.JPGIMG_2831.JPGIMG_2878.JPG

what is the issue with it ,now you have the diverter out soak it in vinegar the squirt some in were the diverter goes
let it sit for a while then before reinstalling the diverter turn on the water so it flushes out thru the diverter see what happens

what is the issue with it ,now you have the diverter out soak it in vinegar the squirt some in were the diverter goes
let it sit for a while then before reinstalling the diverter turn on the water so it flushes out thru the diverter see what happens
Hi @Geofd My issue is I don't know how to reinstall the diverter. A family member just pulled it out by accident. It doesn't seems to screw back on, I don't know if I should give it a forceful push in, etc?

Back