How to Add Photos to an Existing Gallery

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gabrielantonio

Reaction score
Hi,

I have read the instructions under 'Edit a Gallery' in the SimpleViewer instruction guide, but this method does *not* work (or no longer works...???). Please help. I have a gallery with 23 photos built (and it looks terrific), more photos need to be added. Using WP 3.5.1 Click the 'Add Media' button. Click the 'Gallery' tab to view, delete and re-order images. Click 'From Computer' to add new images.Once I click the 'Add Media' button (on the page), there is no 'Gallery' tab to view. Is this due to update of WP? Is SimpleViewer no longer working on WP (3x)?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://www.simpleviewer.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=17386
Product Communication Examples

Thanks

The fastest and easiest option is to click on the tab "upload a file" at the bottom of the page. Many of the settings will not work until you have at least a few posts, as a safeguard against spammers. Take it slow, and you will find everything works. Also, the quickest way is to simply upload an image from your computer, and also keep in mind, we do not allow hot-linking here.

Latest posts

Back