How do I get something Certified?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steventheplumber

Reaction score
So a friend of mine is having some issues with a product he has just invested some money in. The radiators is imported from overseas and it seems to be certified for usage in Europe and China. What are the proper steps to take to not only certify the item in the U.S., But to also figure out which UPC codes it applies too? Any information would be great, thank you!

Thank Frodo, I have actually looked into the matter and it seems IAPMO does just the job we are looking for. Is this a positive alternative?

ansi is another,,,iampo is a great place to start

ANSI
Washington, DC. Headquarters
1899 L Street, NW, 11th Floor
Washington, DC 20036
Tel: 1.202.293.8020
Fax: 1.202.293.9287

Front desk hours:
8:30 am – 5:30 pm

iapmo

TELEPHONE:

FAX:

EMAIL:
IAPMO
4755 E. Philadelphia St.
Ontario, CA 91761 – USA

1-909-472-4100

1-909-472-4150

[email protected]

Send Havasu, that place is just down the street from his house and he is retired. He can wait in line all day.

I was going to mention that address is about 2 minutes from my old house, and 15 minutes from my new house. I'd offer to go for you, but since there are no donut shops in the area, i would have no place to get my fix!

This is where I usually go. They are rated as the top ten donuts in the world, for the last 15 years. They are often in television shows, and the owner is a kick in the pants. Expect to pay about $5 for one of their fresh strawberry donuts, though.

http://www.thedonutmanca.com/photo-menu/

This is where I usually go. They are rated as the top ten donuts in the world, for the last 15 years. They are often in television shows, and the owner is a kick in the pants. Expect to pay about $5 for one of their fresh strawberry donuts, though.

http://www.thedonutmanca.com/photo-menu/

i would weigh 600 lbs if i went their regular.

we have a baker that makes fresh cheese jalapino bread. mmmmmyum yum

Latest posts

Back