Hose For Turkey Fryer

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tweeter712

Reaction score
I need a new regulator and hose. My old regulator is a model RJ-A and the hose is a Wanan ULL0251 5/16" 1PSIG Max W.P. MH45932 2Q/13. The exterior of the nut on the end of the hose that connects to the fryer is 1/2" and the part on the turkey where the nut goes on is 3/8." Could anyone please tell me if this one from Amazon will fit? I tried to post the link, but couldn't, all I could do was copy and paste.Thank you very much for any help.
Gas One 2106 3 ft Regulator Fire Pit Grill Heater Propane Hose, 3 feet, 3ft
by GasOne
4.4 out of 5 stars 1,280 ratings

Amazon'sChoicefor "blackstone grill regulator"

Price:$8.99 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns

Get $60 off instantly: Pay $0.00 upon approval for the Amazon Rewards Visa Card. No annual fee.

Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping.

Size: 3 feet
  • 3 feet
    $8.99
  • 5 ft
    $14.99
  • 8 ft
    $16.99
  • 12 ft
    $19.93

• ✓ A TOP QUALITY PROPANE REGULATOR AND HOSE - maxing out at 80, 000 BTU, this 3Ft low pressure propane regulator is fiber reinforced to ensure quality performance. The hose is the perfect fit for a wide variety of grills, fire pit tables, and other propane appliances
  • ✓ LONG LASTING AND DURABLE - Gas One’s 2106 Low Pressure Propane Regulator provides an air-tight connection for your propane appliances. Made with high quality rubber and brass connections, the 2106 ensures a stable connection and a leak-free experience
  • ✓ MEASUREMENTS- The 2106 Propane Hose measures at 3ft long (91. 4cm) and is made to have a secure fitting with type-1 (QCC-1) propane tank connections. The hose has an inside ⅜-inch flare fitting and has an outside diameter of ⅝ inches
  • ✓ READY FOR US - The low pressure hose is ready to use right out of the box and requires no additional tools to set up. Simply connect the regulator to the tank and appliance when ready to use

Last edited:
Back