Home Run System with Manifolds

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All your doing is proving the fact that you do not accept guidance you make your own assumptions when proven wrong and that us minions don't hold a candle to your educated ass. I am a firm believer in learning my trade and being the best at it so you stick to figuring out 1 plus 1 and I will stick to what I know. At the end of the day it was you sir mister College degree that came on my site and asked for my facts and how things should be so you can take your pointless video and shove it up your unwilling to learn ass. I bet your the same kinda person that has made the public stupid by making the public feel stupid. The only stupid person on this thread is you and I am pretty sure others will agree. Get a life flood your home out and call your college professor to come over and use those left handed monkey wrenches you own

PLAY THAT FUNKY MUSIC WHITE BOY!

Don't sound like Merle Haggard to me... :rolleyes:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4AgZST_TG8[/ame]

:p

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf459-JiIcI[/ame]

Last edited:
I understand some ire has been raised. I understand that people have different veiws. I understand some preferances are not going to change. Weather there is mathematical fact or not behind the 3/8s debate or not this is the constant in the equation. The plumbing trade is governed by the plumbing code book. Not because it is always mathematically sound but because it is there to keep the public safe. It is to prevent someone who does not have his neighbors best interest in mind from harming them and their property. There are some things in the code that I do not agree with and I'm sure there are some things that frodo and journeyman do not 100% agree with but the fact remains that it is there to protect the public by making everything standard. I've worked on some houses that I have been amazed that they hadn't burnt down or flooded because the owner thought that that they could do just as good a job. Rockinonwater I'm not saying your system is not going to work but you have to understand you have questioned our professionalism in a way. You see how journeyman has responded as well as frodo. We can be fined and sued if we do not follow the code to the letter. The advise given here is as close to code as it can be depending on the region and country you are asking from. I think we should let the subject go before anymore is said that cannot be taken back at insulting each others intelligence, which is counter productive.

Latest posts

Back