Hi

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alefromitaly

Reaction score
Hello mates, I'm Alessandro, I'm from Bergamo, a little city near Milano (italy).
I have 13 years of experience like plumber.. I'm here because I want to know the different way and rules in another states.. It's a pleasure to stay here and read your post.. In finish.. I say sorry for my English.. Is very orribile.. I hope we understand... :eek:.. Have a good Sunday..

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Plumbing Forum mobile app

Welcome to the Plumbing Forums! I will say your English is much better than many of our other visitors!

Ah ah.. Thank you very much.. I'm learning.. Actually I'm try to learn English... Anyhow, where are you from?

Perhaps... Somehow I wasn't in California.. But it's my dream, one day maybe I will came.. My girlfriend was for three mount in S. Francisco, and she speak me, every day, of this country.. :thumbup:

How strange. It is my dream to visit your country some day, so I could taste your great food. Hopefully I will get my chance next year.

We have a common dream! I hope that you succeed... Somehow, if you want a little Italian lesson, I can teach you.. :).. Thus you'll can move as Italians next year..

I say you thanks.. I know that we have a different language.. But I want try.. And I'll try to help you, when it will possible.. Good morning to all..

Back