Hi

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slimpilky

Reaction score
I I am studying level 2 plumbing at college and need a job just need a leg up to get on the ladder if you know what I mean I live in sheerness Kent so if there is any plumbers who live round my way that think they can help me please let me know you would be doing me a great honour

Unfortunately, I live nowhere near London, so I can't help you but maybe someone from across the pond will be able to?

Been trying that it gets a bit gutty when you phone about 50 plumbers a day and they all say no you know what I mean kinda gets you down abit

Hi slim. I'm also doing training with OLCI. Costing me £116 a month. But i'm being lucky in that I now volunteer for a local housing charity (also my landlord) not much plumbing work tho, I've even asked plumbers and companies if I could volunteer, guess what no luck, if you want to get in touch an swap questions, help with the homework, maybe

Hi all. Have you tried LinkedIn slimspiky. I'm on as Sam Holborn. There's a shed load of jobs coming up daily sometimes

Latest posts

Back