Hi from Spokane, WA

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldmember

Reaction score
Hi everyone - I'm happy to have found this place since plumbing ranks right up there with electrical for me, at least in terms of what little I know and how really ignorant I am to plumbing. I'm hoping that someone can identify this brand/model of faucet and, more importantly, what cartridges they take. I've had problems with this before, tried Home Depot for replacements (could never match them up) and ultimately had a plumber replace them. It's a simple DIY but if I can't identify the cartridges, then it's plumber time. That's kind of embarrassing. Please see the picture. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Faucet MBR.jpg
    Faucet MBR.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 10
Hi everyone - I'm happy to have found this place since plumbing ranks right up there with electrical for me, at least in terms of what little I know and how really ignorant I am to plumbing. I'm hoping that someone can identify this brand/model of faucet and, more importantly, what cartridges they take. I've had problems with this before, tried Home Depot for replacements (could never match them up) and ultimately had a plumber replace them. It's a simple DIY but if I can't identify the cartridges, then it's plumber time. That's kind of embarrassing. Please see the picture. Thanks in advance!
I'm betting its a kohler, there is a kohler emblem on the sink.....if you bring this pic to a plumbing supply house or even send it to kohler they will identify it for you

Yes, the basin is Kohler but I think the faucets may be Moen. But yes, I'm going to run by a supply house tomorrow and see if they can help. The other thought is to take the cartridge with me so we can compare it. Thanks for your response.

I do not believe that to be a Moen. Could be a Rohl.

Thanks for the replies. I found the old records from when we built the house and identified the contractor who did the work. I went to see him yesterday and found out a couple of things. First, the fixture is a Brizo (Delta), although that model is no longer offered. The cartridge is definitely a Delta cartridge. He then coached me on the likely problem; the spring loaded washer located below the cartridge. He gave me a couple of replacements, I replaced the one in the pipe (which had some scale on it), and put it back together. Works great, was easy, and, best of all, it was free!

Latest posts

Back