Hi from Spokane, WA

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldmember

Reaction score
Hi everyone - I'm happy to have found this place since plumbing ranks right up there with electrical for me, at least in terms of what little I know and how really ignorant I am to plumbing. I'm hoping that someone can identify this brand/model of faucet and, more importantly, what cartridges they take. I've had problems with this before, tried Home Depot for replacements (could never match them up) and ultimately had a plumber replace them. It's a simple DIY but if I can't identify the cartridges, then it's plumber time. That's kind of embarrassing. Please see the picture. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Faucet MBR.jpg
    Faucet MBR.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 10
Hi everyone - I'm happy to have found this place since plumbing ranks right up there with electrical for me, at least in terms of what little I know and how really ignorant I am to plumbing. I'm hoping that someone can identify this brand/model of faucet and, more importantly, what cartridges they take. I've had problems with this before, tried Home Depot for replacements (could never match them up) and ultimately had a plumber replace them. It's a simple DIY but if I can't identify the cartridges, then it's plumber time. That's kind of embarrassing. Please see the picture. Thanks in advance!
I'm betting its a kohler, there is a kohler emblem on the sink.....if you bring this pic to a plumbing supply house or even send it to kohler they will identify it for you

Yes, the basin is Kohler but I think the faucets may be Moen. But yes, I'm going to run by a supply house tomorrow and see if they can help. The other thought is to take the cartridge with me so we can compare it. Thanks for your response.

I do not believe that to be a Moen. Could be a Rohl.

Thanks for the replies. I found the old records from when we built the house and identified the contractor who did the work. I went to see him yesterday and found out a couple of things. First, the fixture is a Brizo (Delta), although that model is no longer offered. The cartridge is definitely a Delta cartridge. He then coached me on the likely problem; the spring loaded washer located below the cartridge. He gave me a couple of replacements, I replaced the one in the pipe (which had some scale on it), and put it back together. Works great, was easy, and, best of all, it was free!

Back