Hi all - London Uk

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MP-Ronniee

Reaction score
Hello all,

Before I start my questions I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ronniee and I am originally from Germany but live in uk for the last 8 years.

I am a professional gas safe engineer and I’m doing this type of work over 14 years.

I just joined as I have a couple of questions about the plumbing in the US and perhaps you could help me out.

Kind regards,

Ronniee

Hello all,

Before I start my questions I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ronniee and I am originally from Germany but live in uk for the last 8 years.

I am a professional gas safe engineer and I’m doing this type of work over 14 years.

I just joined as I have a couple of questions about the plumbing in the US and perhaps you could help me out.

Kind regards,

Ronniee
Thanks for joining you will learn and maybe contribute sometimes also

We had a long time gas safe engineer from London for several years here, but hasn't been here in a year or two.
His name was ChrisM. Do you by chance know him?

Regardless, welcome to the forum!

We had a long time gas safe engineer from London for several years here, but hasn't been here in a year or two.
His name was ChrisM. Do you by chance know him?

Regardless, welcome to the forum!
Hi,

Yes, I do know him as I am on other forums too and I am in contact with him for many years.

Latest posts

Back