Help with sink sprayer hose replacement....

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chad Perkins

Reaction score
I have a leaky hose that I need to replace so I bought a universal hose at Lowe's expecting this would be an easy fix but now I'm not so sure. So the sprayer end of the hose has a brass flange on it which I can't seem to find online and the other end I can't tell for sure what it has as it just runs right into some kind of threaded fitting under the sink. Anyway, I'll let the pics speak for themselves. What am I looking at here and where do I get a replacement? I can't find anything like this online that would be a ready replacement to what I have. Am I missing something?

Thanks guys.
20180611_205544.jpg
20180611_155752.jpg

Honestly, large department stores aren't always the best places to find oddball things. Like a sprayer hose. Take the sprayer hose and more pictures and go to a good plumbing supply house. Supply houses are usually very good, at least in my area, on finding what you need.

The actual hose has a hole in it. The fittings are not leaking. I just can't find a replacement hose that has these same fittings on it....

Most hoses now a days have to match the faucet they belong too. What kind of faucet are you working with?

Take pictures and take it to a supply house. Can't say that enough. We can try and help here, but your best bet is going to a real plumbing supply house and seeing if they have it in stock or ordering. Said it a few times now.

Not a plumber, but while I agree with what everyone said I would also ask......What's you time worth, unless you live near a decent supply house near to you just bite the bullet and replace the whole faucet. For 120 dollars more than the repair parts will cost, you can have a decent faucet with all new parts and a little label to place inside your cabinet so the next time you will know the make and model.

Latest posts

Back