Help with Kitchen Faucet

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenNelson

Reaction score
I am trying to help a friend repair a leaking and stiff kitchen faucet. As a retired landlord, I have done many plumbing repairs, but I am baffled by this unknown faucet. Manufacturer? Disassembly method? Source of parts? Etc … Can anyone help?
Kens Kitchen Faucet.jpg

Maybe Rohl.
The three similar I have dealt with, Rohl sent free full replacement faucets because they don't take to repairs well whatsoever! Only for the rich, who can afford a service call every time they age for a few years.
Rohl is overpriced junk and if it is a knockoff, that is worse.
The ring under the lever will come loose if you are very lucky and use a non marring strap wrench, but do not bother buying one because the faucet is a throw-away unless Rohl gives you a new one.

OFF TOPIC, but can we please somehow get a nationwide ban on oil-rubbed bronze finishes?

They rarely hold up, look at that corroded lever.

nationwide ban on oil-rubbed bronze finishes?
Try telling consumers; I did one day when a woman was agonizing over which finish for Disposer drain.
I tried to tell her the "Bronze" would not hold up, so what did she walk away with.... Bronze.
You can lead a horse to water........

/

Back