Help removing shower head

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean the valve inside. Could not figure what brand to change valve and stop leaking
See if you can remove that trim plate, sometimes there are integral stops on the valve itself
That way you can remove the stem , is there a name on the handle????? Anyway you could take a pic of the complete valve then the stem post it here also bring these pics and parts to a plumbing supply house

See if you can remove that trim plate, sometimes there are integral stops on the valve itself
That way you can remove the stem , is there a name on the handle????? Anyway you could take a pic of the complete valve then the stem post it here also bring these pics and parts to a plumbing supply house

i have been trying to remove the plate twist it but it does not seems to move. Do I Need a tool for that. I also enclosed picture of the set

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
You’ve already removed everything holding the plate. Now it is just the caulk or silicone holding the plate to the wall.

Back