Help me identify this shower valve

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

narpig

Reaction score
I would like to get a replacement trim kit for my shower but have no idea who the manufacturer is. There are no markings anywhere that I can see. Attached is a picture of the entire assembly and one of the "guts", in particular the mixing valve. The handle connects to the mixing valve not via a spline but a circular stem with something that resembles a woodruf like key protruding (all one piece plastic though) that allows the handle to engage and turn the mixing valve . The overall plate is held on by a center ring that screws into the mixing valve body but it looks like a cover plate with two screws 180 degrees apart and around 2 3/8 inch apart could also been used on this model shower faucet. The bathroom was constructed around 1999 and I guess the shower faucet came from Home Depot or Lowes based on the other material that was used to construct the bathroom (prior to our owning). Would appreciate any help here. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 20201224_155539.jpg
    20201224_155539.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
  • 20201224_155658.jpg
    20201224_155658.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Back