Help Identifying a mixer

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 of my toilets take a standard flapper, so there's that.

Complain all you want about Kohler; why put 4 different toilets in a condo? If they were all the same I could stock replacement parts. Can't use parts from the bathroom nobody uses to fix the one that's broken while you wait from parts. Not only that, but they're weird shapes, so you can't just rip them out and put in an American Standard.

I watched a video a while ago. I may be back in a couple of days when I get the parts!

Weird shapes?

Do you mean they tiled around the base, instead of lifting it and tiling up to the flange?

Sounds like a lame diy remodel.

Weird shapes?

There's an elongated bowl that can't be replaced with a standard toilet, and a pedestal sink shoved in a corner that has limited options to replace.

Do you mean they tiled around the base, instead of lifting it and tiling up to the flange?

Sounds like a lame diy remodel.

I'm an original buyer, so this was the developer original install. There's putty all over the place; they covered up the service valve openings; I had to dig it out. They had no idea what they were doing. They installed my double sink without the proper support.Wedged in the cooktop without the brackets. I've replaced so many things I've forgotten about most of them.

Any-who, I got the parts. They sent me 2 complete units!

kohler_mixers.jpg

Saved me $120. Thanks for the advice.

Latest posts

Back