Hello

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plumber61

Reaction score
My name is Jon and I'm a plumbing contractor from Oklahoma. I have been in the trade about 30 years, doing new residential but mainly service work. I have a problem and don't claim to know it all, so was hoping some pros may have had like problems and could help. Looking forward to chatting with y'all and putting in input where ever I can! Thanks!

Welcome Jon. Your IP Address screwed me up. It said Miami and thought you were pulling a fast one on us here, then realized it was from Miami, Oklahoma. We are glad to have ya here!

My name is Jon and I'm a plumbing contractor from Oklahoma. I have been in the trade about 30 years, doing new residential but mainly service work. I have a problem and don't claim to know it all, so was hoping some pros may have had like problems and could help. Looking forward to chatting with y'all and putting in input where ever I can! Thanks!

What problem can we try to help you with?

Appreciate the interest Mr_David! As I am new to this, I want to follow protocol...would I reply to this here in introductions, or can you direct me to where I should post?

click on "Forum" on line above that has Forum Photos Videos Sponsors.

Start a thread in a category that best fits your topic or just start new thread in general discussion.
Most all of the posts I reply to, I find in the "Today's Posts" ,"New Posts, or "My Replies" at the top of the forum page.
If it gets missed and nobody responds just add a new post to the thread you started
you can post a photo by just attaching it. Use the paper clip in the tool bar next to the smilie face ^

Latest posts

Back