Hello Guys!

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kanethemachine

Reaction score
Hey

My name is Ken and I recently moved to the US from England, after my retirement. I am buying a new property and I want to do as much DIY work myself as possible. I love DIY, so its not like i'm trying to save money. I just want to build my dream house with my own hands.

Anyway, apart from enjoying woodwork, I do not have a lot of experience with plumbing and that is why I joined this group. I hope I can share pictures of what I'm installing and your input would be helpful!

And yes, I recently moved to the US so wouldn't mind making new friends :)

Hey

My name is Ken and I recently moved to the US from England, after my retirement. I am buying a new property and I want to do as much DIY work myself as possible. I love DIY, so its not like i'm trying to save money. I just want to build my dream house with my own hands.

Anyway, apart from enjoying woodwork, I do not have a lot of experience with plumbing and that is why I joined this group. I hope I can share pictures of what I'm installing and your input would be helpful!

And yes, I recently moved to the US so wouldn't mind making new friends :)
Welcome!
It may be helpful for you to at least know what your local plumbing code is.
Here is a general guide to what the different States use but there may be local amendments as well.
Model Plumbing Code Adoption Map.jpg
And here are a few links to the major plumbing codes.

2018 Int PlumbingCode CC publicACCESS

2018 Uniform Plumbing Code

2018 National Standard Plumbing Code Illustrated

https://www.mass.gov/regulations/248-CMR-1000-uniform-state-plumbing-code

Latest posts

Back