Hello from Northern WV

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countryboy26047

Reaction score
Hey everyone, wanted to start out with a little introduction since I just joined, before I start drilling everyone for opinions/help haha!

Anyhow, as the title of this thread says, I'm from the northern panhandle of West Virginia, born and raised a country boy about 2 miles away from where I currently live. Been married for over 10yrs now, and have three boys (11yrs, 8yrs and 2yrs old). Basically, growing up I always stuck close to my old man's side anytime he was working on everything from rebuilding car engines to residential electrical, plumbing and carpentry... So I know typically the outlook on folks who do all their own work such as that typically do not do anything "by the book" however, he has always been a perfectionist, and always went about all of his work in such a way that things were always done in a way that 99% of people would never know it wasn't a professional job.

Well, sorry I got a little long-winded there, but I take a lot of pride in my family as well as anything I do so I like to talk about it lol. Looking forward to reading through all the info on this forum, as well as bend some ears from time to time and maybe, just maybe lend some assistance to someone else whenever I can.

Welcome to the forum! Feel free to bend our ears anytime, they are pretty resilient.

Welcome to the forum! Feel free to bend our ears anytime, they are pretty resilient.

Haha, good to know bud! I admit, I did find this forum while doing some 'research' on a potential project I'm considering. Along with that, comes a few questions I'm in search of answers too, but for one, I'm trying to gather some info on this glorious invention we call the internet first, and for two I need to figure out which question won't make me appear so dumb first lmao

Back