Havasu, Otah, Austin, Steve, Phish and the rest of you guys.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm right here! Haha, yeah I suppose it has been. Too many times I've checked the forum and there are no new posts.

havasu said:
The best fishing for spammers is early in the AM. I get my limit nearly everyday!

That's true, a handful of times I've came across those dirty spammers that fill up my page with nonsense. It's funny people have nothing better to do.

I have been wandering through every evening.

Work has been insane, day job work, not side business work. I have been turning down side business work because the day job has been so slammed. How am I supposed to grow a business that way?

I have been wandering through every evening.

Work has been insane, day job work, not side business work. I have been turning down side business work because the day job has been so slammed. How am I supposed to grow a business that way?

Sounds like the time is growing near to give up the day job. (that's a good thing)

John

I try to check in here from time to time.
Dont get to as much as I like tho.

Been putten in a lot of overtime.

14139484-601.jpg

Wow just joined an f150 forum and its hoppin busy. Like new posts every 10 minutes, unreal. Couldn't believe it lol

You should join the Scotch Tape Forum. We have two members, Chris and Phish. They talk about it all day. Pretty exciting stuff. :p

Latest posts

Back